Belfast City Centre Management, through its public/private partnership structure, is committed to assisting our core funders in their efforts to increase economic performance in Belfast city centre, and maintain Belfast’s unique position as the major economic driver for the whole Northern Ireland region.
Belfast City Centre Management produces surveys and research on vacancy rates, economic performance reports and festive trading reports (see our publications section).
• Provide timely and accurate research information on Belfast's economic performance
• Annual increase in Catchment Population and Shopper Population
• Increase in Venue Score
• Contribute to improving the average ‘dwell time’ in the city centre of visitor and shoppers
• Prioritise and protect the independent retail sector
• Support Belfast’s role as the primary regional economic driver
• Develop and promote Belfast Chamber of Trade & Commerce
• Deliver projects in attached action plan targeted to deliver key performance outcomes
• Promote core funders’ business support programmes
• Seek private sector investment and participation in city dressing, animation and marketing
• Develop strategy with key stakeholders for delivering BIDs in Belfast
Contact Eimear McCracken 028 9024 2111 / firstname.lastname@example.org