There are currently two vacancies in Belfast City Centre Management.
Belfast City Centre Management Company (BCCM) was established in 2000 as a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee and is core funded by Belfast City Council and the Department for Communities. BCCM also delivers services to, and on behalf of, the private sector.
The objectives of BCCM are:
1. To encourage economic regeneration activity in Belfast City Centre;
2. To promote excellence in public space management;
3. To promote accessibility to, from and within, Belfast City Centre; and
4. To enhance perceptions of safety in Belfast City Centre.
Operations Manager Post:
• Assist the City Centre Manager (CCM) in the delivery of BCCM objectives by developing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in various partnership bodies and groups.
• Assist the CCM in the management of the BCCM business plan which is delivered under the guidance of the:
- Economic Performance Action Group;
- Public Space Management Action Group;
- Safer City Action Group.
• Lead the operations team and provide technical and practical advice on the implementation of specific BCCM projects and initiatives.
• Deputise in the absence of the CCM in the delivery of BCCM projects and management of the BCCM team.
To download a copy of the job advert, job description and application form please click on the following links
Senior Administrative Officer Post:
The role is primarily to provide effective administrative and secretarial support to the BCCM Manager, team and company Board; also to Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce (BCTC) as required whilst maintaining high professional standards of communication with all internal and external contacts. Supervise and delegate duties to administrative assistants (if applicable).
To download a copy of the job advert, job description and application form please click on the following link
To request an application form to be sent via post please contact Belfast City Centre Management on 028 90242 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org