Cyber Security Seminar
Tuesday 19 March, 9am-12pm
Belfast City Hall | Donegall Square | Belfast
Belfast City Centre Management are hosting a Cyber Security Seminar which will explore the rise in cyber-crime and give you the tools and knowledge you need to protect your business.
Speaker One - Sam Kinkaid, PSNI Cyber Crime Centre
Detective Constable Sam Kinkaid from the PSNI Cyber Crime Centre, has vast experience of the world of cybercrime.
Sam will be presenting on;
• An introduction to the PSNI Cyber Crime Centre
• An introduction to the UK Police Cyber Protect network
• Common attacks we are seeing here in NI
• Tools available to businesses to minimise risk
• How to report a cyber incident
Speaker Two – Simon Whittaker, Vertical Structure
Simon provides security services & security training to organisations of all sizes, his strong background in both development & System/Network Administration provides a great view on how best to both compromise and secure required services & applications.
Simon will be presenting on;
• Cyber Security in 2019
• A brief history of security breaches
• The reality of a breach
• 10 steps to cyber security
• The importance of understanding your data
• Anatomy of a security incident
Register for free on line at;