It is important that businesses within Belfast are ready for emergencies and know what they can do in advance to be better prepared. You are therefore invited to attend a free workshop that will offer information, guidance and an opportunity to discuss:
* What type of emergencies have or could affect your organisation;
* What preparations you and your staff have or could put in place for emergencies;
* Awareness, vigilance and reacting in an emergency situation;
* Safety and security measures;
* Business continuity planning;
* Practical hints, tips, signposting and sharing best practice;
* Existing multi-agency emergency planning arrangements in Belfast.
The event will include briefings but will also be interactive allowing everyone to talk through what they would do in different emergency situations and discuss recommended best practice. Representatives of the following organisations shall be in attendance to take part in the discussions and answer your questions:
* Police Service of Northern Ireland;
* NI Fire & Rescue Service;
* Northern Ireland Ambulance Service;
* Belfast City Council;
* Belfast Emergency Preparedness Group
* Belfast City Centre Management.
DATE: Monday 5 June 2017
TIMES: 3.15-5.30pm (registration and tea/coffee from 3pm)
VENUE: Banqueting Hall, Belfast City Hall
As spaces are limited, please register your confirmation of attendance via email by Wednesday 31st May 2017. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To reserve your space please email email@example.com with your details including your business name.
For further details contact;
Claire Carleton, Belfast EPG Programme Manager
Tel : 028 9032 0202 Ext 3767