Belfast City Centre Management (BCCM) undertakes quarterly surveys of the city centre’s vacancy rates. The surveys help City Centre Management and key city stakeholders to keep a current and accurate eye on this aspect of the economic health of the city. The results from these surveys can also influence policy going forward on how to address the vacancy issue.
Vacant unit “dressing” has been proven to help the businesses that reside in close proximity to vacant premises. Primarily, the aesthetic nature of the vacant units is removed, helping to give life back to the area.
Belfast City Centre Management is actively engaged in tackling this problem and dressing the vacant units within the city centre.
For more information, contact: Niall Burke
Tel: 07813172077 / E-Mail: email@example.com
The Retail Steering Group meets once a month and comprises key retailers within Belfast’s retail core, the group is chaired by Michelle Greeves (Manager, Victoria Square) the primary objectives for the group are to:
1. Identify strategic issues affecting city centre retailing
2. Recommending projects and actions to the Economic Performance Action Group
3. Secure private sector funding for projects and actions
The Retail Steering Group delivers this by:
• Delivering monthly meetings
• Obtaining qualitive research on retail performance
• Producing quarterly sales and footfall trackers
• Making recommendations to the Economic Performance Action Group
• Identify initiatives and attempt to secure funding
Download the latest Quarterly Sales Tracker from our publications section.
For more information, contact: Geraldine Duggan Tel: 028 9024 2111 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org